Diversity, Equity & Inclusion: Most Important Questions
DE&I has become an increasingly popular topic in the last few years, everyone is talking about it. Below are some of the most common questions we get regarding the topic — we speak to Vivian Greentree on Episode 4 of the podcast about this topic.
- How can employees or prospective employees distinguish which companies are genuine in their appreciation for diversity and those who are talking about it because they think they should?
- How do you approach measuring diversity/inclusion within the ranks (i.e. non-traditional measures)?
- Aside from workforce composition, how should companies measure the success of their DE&I programs?
- What are the “levers” you use to address D&I (i.e., policies, training, mentorship, resource groups, etc.)?
- Does DE&I training work; and what aspects make a quality program?
- When leaders discuss diversity, they often default to talking about race and gender. What are some of the overlooked characteristics that contribute to deep-level diversity that leaders should consider in their DE&I strategies?
- Why do companies struggle to retain diverse talent once hired?
Sorry, there were no replies found.